Thursday, May 25, 2006

Where am I?

I have twin nieces. They're turning one Saturday. So I'm in Framingham, MA. I came up early to emergency baby-sit, one of the girls was under the weather and couldn't go to day-care. Today I finished staining the deck, started painting the porch swing, changed a light bulb, bought some supplies, installed some new swings and put together a baby stairway gate. Piece of crap. You had to buy a separate "adapter" for an iron railing, which turned out to be a piece of wood and some screws. For $13. And you need 2 for each gate. And installation entails using a drill. Which I can, but I feel for the poor baby-having parents who try to put this together. And when I visit my sister, I get to get up at 6 in the morning, (my usual is 10 or later), so I've got that going for me.

1 comment:

Cake said...

Having to get up before at least 9am should be illegal.