Saturday, May 13, 2006

I wouldn't sell you my snot!



Above is a picture of a sign posted in the window of a laundromat in my neighborhood. I guess they've got a problem with people coming in and just using the dryers. I don't understand why they would care. Even if they're not making washing machine money, they're still making dryer money. And if there isn't enough dryer capacity, buy more dryers!

And I hate when I see signs in front of restaurants that say "Restrooms for Customers only." I mean really, if someone needs a restroom badly enough, what kind of people would refuse them. What does toilet paper cost, a dollar a roll? And really, who are you really trying to keep out. And mostly, when I'm trying to decide on a place to eat, I'm more likely to choose someplace with as little toilet-related signage as possible. The less that I'm put in the mind of poo before eating, the better.

1 comment:

Cake said...

Dare you to steal that sign and stick it up on the front door of your favorite restaurant.

That'd be even funnier.

Or maybe I'm just mental...