Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TV Watcher Club

There's a new show on tonight with an interesting premise: Every morning Sylvester Stallone wakes up, and drives into the Holland Tunnel. Then Mr. T blows up the tunnel, to get some medical scrasps for his sick daughter. Sylvester Stallone has to swim to Holland to escape and marry a Dutch girl played by Andie MacDowell. Then he goes to sleep and the next day he does it all over again!

This is a great show because it follows my rule for what makes a great tv show: Every episode should have exactly the same plot.

Heed my word, for I am the TV Watcher!

4 comments:

I Ain't No Oprah said...

esape?

Sparkle Plenty said...

I AM WOMBAT, HERE ME ROAR!

Clinky, m'boy! NO vole will ever outwit a wombat. Check out your picture of the epic battle! The wombat esaped and left a hapless womat in his place!

Man...poor womat. But on the up side, the wombat is in the blogtail lounge enjoying a "Velvet Vole" on the rocks!

Sparkle Plenty said...

I meant: I am wombat, me roar here!

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh, crap. It's too humiliating to call someone on a spelling error and MAKE a spelling error simultaneously. The fingers are quicker than the brain...

Sparkle Plenty said...

Nefarious boy robot...Fortunately, everybody knows that the part of the wombat in that picture is being played by a womat--highly expendable creatures that cannot afford the "b" necessary to transmogrify themselves into wily wombats.

Either that, or it's Sly Stallone in a womat costume. Hard to tell from this angle.