Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fred Broski has an ungrateful daughter

In a previous post, I mentioned that circa 1970s Kansas City weatherman Fred Broski has a daughter.

Fred's daughter, Julie Broski, is now a weekend meteorologist at KCTV-5, the Kansas City CBS affilliate station. On the KCTV-5 website, there are bio pages for all its on-air staff. On Julie Broski's page, there is no mention of her father Fred Broski!

It's all well and good to want to establish your own reputation, but this is just ungrateful. You don't Trotski your own dad. She's probably already scheming to send him up to Silvercrest.

The following image has no real relevance to the above story. It's just a tribute to the Halloween candy sugar high.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Sparkle Plenty said...

I think "anonymous" might be Julie Broski, and I think "Trotski" just might be my new favorite verb.

Gardner Viewer said...

Julie is no longer with KCTV-5 and the station is searching for her replacement.