Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All-New Photo Gallery!

Here's some spooky graphitti:




Here's a partly-eaten chicken wing. I'm not naming names, but there's a reason a certain person claims to be able to eat 20 wings at a sitting. (One bite out of each.) (See also this post.)



Here's a mother and daughter that you'd be surprised to know were at the movie "Crank", according to filmratings.com "Rated R for strong violence, pervasive language, sexuality, nudity and drug use." I mean, for god's sake, the name of the movie is "Crank."



And finally, here's a photo of some bottles of "Rose's Cocktail Infusions." These are "drink mixers" available at the local Key Foods. According to the label, the main ingredient is high-fructose corn syrup. Now I've got nothing against girly-drinks. I'm more likely to enjoy a "Mike's Hard Lemonade" than a beer, and when we came back from Italy last winter, my friends all brought fancy wine, and I brought what was basically alcoholic chocolate syrup (tasty!). But Kool-Aid has the same ingredients (including the food coloring) as "Rose's Cocktail Infusions" for less than 1/4 the cost. The bottles are cool though...

No comments: