Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Photo Week Day 3! (Washington, D.C.)

A news-man is covering something.


Maybe it's the Solar Decathalon, a demonstration of solar powered houses built by kids on "The Mall"







Look! The "Freaky Geeks" are checking out the monuments!







Also on the Mall: A duck!


Sculpture at an I.R.S. building


We've found where Al Gore's "Greenhouse Gasses" are coming from. (The Green House.)


Lunch Time!


It's National Pharmacists Month. Shout out to Jay Gruver!


Brass Band in Dupont Circle.


At the Air and Space Museum: (Look for the Enterprise in the background.)


But be careful!


Unnamed Senate Staffer. She's working on this project.


"You Are Worthless and Weak!"

4 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

WOW! This is the most sock-o photo week ever! The freaky geeks are amazing! Wait. What do you mean "There are pictures of other stuff here?" I just see freaky geeks! In fact, I'm starting to see freaky geeks ev-er-y-where. Is that bad?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I wanna put children in the bin of glass marbles.

(I wanna get in the bin of glass marbles.)

Sparkle Plenty said...

That sculpture in front of the IRS...is that a giant raised middle finger? Because I can kinda get behind that.

Cake said...

IANO beat me to the comment about the marbles...nothing makes me want to put children in a bin of glass marbles more than a sign telling me not to.

Also, I love the freaky geek with Lincoln!

(I've been all those places, including the Air and Space Museum...DC is a great place to be a tourist in.)