Monday, October 15, 2007

Photo Week Day 2!

Drove to DC today.

From a New Jersey Rest Stop:


I have, for a long time, collected souvenier flattened pennies. You've seen the machines before; you put in two quarters and a penny, choose a design, turn the crank and it presses the design into the penny. Today, at a Maryland Interstate rest stop, I found the best one ever; It's Frank Zappa, born 12-21-40, Baltimore, MD.


In the grocery store next to my hotel, Catholic ceremonial candles and live Tilapia





Meanwhile, they miss me back at the office:


Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!


Last year, in Framingham



Look, a dead bug!

1 comment:

Sparkle Plenty said...

CLINKY!!! If you keep this up, I won't need to take a road trip after all. No, I still will. But, these are MASSIVELY great road pix. I can't believe you got a Zappa coin--albeit one that closely resembles Edith Bunker. Drive safely, don't forget to have good road trip snax, and have fun!

P.S. Those lil' devils are devastatingly cute--no, not your coworkers, although they're quite attractive, the kids!