Saturday, April 15, 2006

Comic Book Shopping

One of the things I enjoy doing in my spare time is reading the comic books...

I get most of my comics at a little store I like in Waltham, Massachusetts. Sadly, it's about a four-hour drive from where I live. They stash away most of the books I want, but occasionally, there's one I miss. Sometimes, I've been saving up all the issues of a 12 part story, and find that number seven, for instance, is missing. I spent today shopping for missing issues, and finally found the last one I needed.

"Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man." (Issue #3) Who would have thought the seventh or eighth separate Spidey series would be any good. Actually, I don't know yet; I've been waiting to get the complete series before reading it all in one sitting.

If I was lame enough to have a "Poll" on my blog, today's question would be, if you read the comic books, and visit the "comic book stores", do you prefer the weeks new issues mixed in with previous week's issues, or all the new releases separate?

No comments: