Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The People Have A Right To Know!

Recently, there was one of those "hubbubs" that we are able to enjoy now that we have the internet. Apparently, there were some people who were upset, outraged and angered about a billboard in Times Square. Their odd opinion got an intenetly disproportionate amount of attention. You can read about it Here, Here, and Here.

Well, maybe the people have spoken, or maybe it was just scheduled to come down anyway, but the billboard has come down. Here are the exclusive pictures:










Now we can finally feel safe taking our families to mid-town Manhattan.

8 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Ooooh, I loves me a good hubbub!

Actually, I just love the word "hubbub."

This is very silly. And I like Target. 'Cause they sell stuff. And I like stuff. Almost as much as I like the word "hubbub."

Redbeard76 said...

I HATE CHEW FEMINAZIS!

I like Target. I'd like them better if there was a Target in Vermont. Please Target, if you come to Vermont, I will never EVER shop at Walmart ever again. Evah.

I like hubbubs too.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I love shopping for vaginas.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hey! A brouhaha! I think it was kind of like a public service announcement! "Aim for this! NOT the ear, as was previously assumed!"

Cake said...

That's unbelievable retar.....stupid.

Raving lunatic feminazis. ::spits::

Cake said...

I think I'm managing to post about 5 minutes behind Sparkle on all the blogs today.

Does this make me a Sparkle groupy!?

Sparkle Plenty said...

GEEZ! I hope so! I need a groupie! Or at least a camp follower!

waits waits waits

No sign of Cake. Sigh. No groupie or camp follower for Sparkle.

Anonymous said...

So where are the pics of what they replaced the ad with? Did they remove all of it or just that one ad?