Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fresca is Tasty!



My favorite soft drink? Fresca!

And they make it now in two additional flavors, "Peach" Fresca, and "Black Cherry" Fresca. The problem is, I have yet been unable to find Peach Fresca in any of the grocery stores near where I live.

Fortunately, there's a grocery chain up near where my sister lives in Massachusetts that carries it. Last weekend, I was up to visit for my beloved nieces' birthday, and went to the Roche Bros. to stock up.

EVEN BETTER! For the holiday weekend, all Coke Brands were On Sale! (Fresca is made by the Coca-Cola Company.) Five 12-can cases for eleven dollars! That's less than 25 cents a can. So I loaded up the PT Cruiser.

I hope everyone had as good a Memorial Day weekend as I did.

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

I liked it better when it was "Sparkling" Peach and "Sparkling" Black Cherry...

From the wiki (and I sincerely hope you have a button like this on your desk):
Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote that Fresca was the favorite drink of U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson, who had a button installed on the desk in the White House's Oval Office which would summon his military aide to bring the drink.

Cake said...

Oh.
My.
God!

This is the most you've ever actually TYPED in your blog! It's a glorious day!

p.s.
I don't think I've ever had Fresca. Weird, eh? Must fix that...

cousin saul said...

Fresca IS delicious! But...for pure unusual taste...try Moxie. It's a carbonated Kerosene.
Diet Moxie: carbonated Kerosene with a chemical after-taste.