Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We're trying to work in a demographic.

So, what two current American Idol contestants have the following characteristics:

A. Named after Central American dictators.
B. Kind of remind me of popular actresses of stage and screen.

Give up?

Here they are:

Jason Castro, who reminds me of...



Lisa Edelstein, who plays "Dr. Cuddy" on the popular "House" TV program.



Danny Norriega, who reminds me of...



Jessica Alba, who played "Mrs. Fantastic Four."




I'm sorry.

It's just that, The American Idol, it's a very popular show...

6 comments:

I Ain't No Oprah said...

look carefully at the Castro guy...his face looks like John Travolta.

Redbeard76 said...

Damn, that Danny/Jessica link is freaky. Great, now I'll never be able to think of Jessica Alba in quite the same way.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Best American Idol post ever. Plus, happily reminds me of my favorite Spy magazine feature, "Separated at Birth?"

Cake said...

Mmm, Doctor House...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Doctor House is worse than a union.

Cake said...

Mmmmmm, Doctor House...