Thursday, December 06, 2007

Chupacabra Week Mailbag

> Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:02:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
> From: "Mom"
> To: Clinky
> Subject: chupacabra
>
> I was watching the Travel Channel on Sunday or
> Monday and the guy was looking for the
> "chupacabra."
>
>
> "After the meal, Tony and Andy headed out to the
> jungle to search for another mythic beast indigenous
> to Puerto Rico: the "chupacabra."
> I thought that it was very strange that it was right
> after you had mentioned it. I had never heard of it
> before.
>
>

4 comments:

Lois Lane said...

They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Cake said...

Maybe Clinky's Chupacabra Week has started something cosmic and horrified...opened the Chupacabra Gateways!!!

Cake said...

HORRIFYING, I mean.

I can't spell today.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Whoooooooa. Spook-ay.