Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Mister Heat Miser

Here's what I'm wondering:

It's summer. It's hot. So we haven't got enough electricity. But really, if you think about it, that shouldn't be the case. Heat is energy. So we've got extra heat, we should have extra energy. In the winter, when it's cold, that's when we should run out of energy. I guess we do; heating oil costs more, but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking, an air conditioner makes it cold. And somehow, that takes electricity. Lots of electricity. But if you think about it, we should somehow be able to create a machine that sucks the heat out of the air and creates electricity.

Maybe all the scientists that don't have the funds to work on stem cells any more can work on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some kind of a Jew theory.

- Mel

Anonymous said...

You're just bitter because you never figured out the whole water-into-wine thing.